QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

If you learn from defeat you haven't really lost.
OTHERS can stop you TEMPORARILY - YOU are the only one who can do it PERMANENTLY.


Monday, June 21, 2010


Wow! What a day ladies! Want to tell you that I am loving the defensive changes. The rotation needs some work but I like some of the things I am seeing out of it. I also saw some things on the offensive end that i really liked. You created well with the "five out" for not practicing it. I also liked the way you listened today. Rebounding is on the agenda for tomorrow. We have to work on getting on the boards along with stepping at the shooter after free throws. We must be more disciplined in that and facing the basket. We are missing openings to run the floor. Remember to USE THE BACK BOARD when shooting those short shots they are money and we gave up ALOT of them today.

Hydrate! and I will see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment